Friday, January 24, 2014

Return from Hiatus

After going on a hiatus from this blog since April 2013, I have great news. I'm back! However, I have a lot to catch up on since the main purpose of this blog is to chronicle every film I watch. So please bear with me while I get back on track as I have seen many movies during my long break that I haven't written about yet. This means that my posts will be a bit shorter than usual, as well as more informal. But hey, they should be fun to read! I'm going to hold off on Tales from the Archives posts for a while, but don't worry, they will return at some point after I get caught up since I have a lot of interesting material to share. So sit back, enjoy the ride, and watch (or stay far, far away from) some of these movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment