Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer 2012 Schedule Update

It has taken me about six months, but I am finally caught up! The only other posts I have left to do are on the movies I have seen in theaters this year: Avengers and Prometheus. However, I am going to hold off on those due because I've gotten too busy with classes and work. Plus I still need to see The Dark Knight Rises so I'll just get those three posts up around the same time!

In early August I'll be participating in the My First Movie Blogathon hosted at Forgotten Classics of Yesteryear. Then in September I'll finally get to the summer 2012 movie posts. After that I'll be able to bring back my Tales from the Archives series on a regular basis. I am thinking about changing the day of the week for that and getting rid of the weekly wrap-ups for individual posts on films whenever I see them. More on that when the time comes.

Also I just realized that this is my 97th post on this blog. Three more until the big 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment