Monday, January 2, 2012

Schedule for January 2012

Happy New Year! After an absence of several weeks I have finally returned with a new post! I apologize for the unannounced hiatus. I got off schedule with my posts and it simply snowballed with the holidays. The good news is that I was still watching movies, I just have a lot of catching up to do.

Here are the posts I have planned:

Three Christmas movies
Three 2011 movies
2011 movie Round-up
2011 films I still want to see
Films I am looking forward to in 2012
The Vacation movies
Home Alone 1 and 2
The Wayne's World movies
3 - 5 posts covering all the other movies I have seen

I'm going to try to do one post a day so that I can get back to my regular schedule as soon as possible. I will also be doing an Oscars post once the nominations are announced on January 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment